Monday, May 26, 2008

LNO Crew

These are some of the officers that I work with - the are the other liason officers, like me, supporting this Headquarters.
(Left to right)
Captain Daniel LaRose - 4th Brigade, 2nd Infantry, Fort Lewis WA
Captain Charles Flores - 1st Aviation Brigade, 1st Infantry Division - Fort Riley, KS
Major Carl Morris - Combined Joint Special Operation Forces North (Green Beret) - Fort Campbell, TN
You know me - 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment -
Captain Tyson Banes, 1st Brigade, 101st Airborne Division (AirAssault), Fort Campbell Texas - think "Band of Brothers."
Major Mike Roe - 1st Brigade, 1oth Mountain Division, Fort Drum NY
Miss you guys.

3 comments:

lesley & robert said...

Jon,
They all look like really nice guys...even though I'm pretty sure I could take them all in a fight. I'm so not afraid...
tee-hee...

actually, do me a favor, don't tell them that, ok?
good.
thanks.
i like my life...
i love you and miss you lots!

Whitney Larsen said...

Great photo, Jon. It is nice to see those with whom you work. They do look like a good crew!

Lesley, you couldn't "take them" to dinner...

Courtney said...

Good to see the guys you work with... thanks for sharing

Courtney