Sunday, May 11, 2008

SHS Prom











Jessie with her boyfriend, Zach & prom. Jessie had a fun day of getting her nails, hair & make-up done. Zach picked Jessie up @ our house and "chatted" with Corey, Nana & Auntie Whit while Jes had a "wardore malfunction". Then it was off to Zach's house & more pictures, then to a pre-prom party & more picture and eventually to the prom & more picture and ultimately an after-prom party minus the pictures. It was a busy night of picutre taking, dancing & just hangin out with friends. Jessie looked stunning and Zach was very handsome. I guess you would say, it was a wonderful event...but please judge for yourself




4 comments:

Whitney Larsen said...

Jessie looked very pretty. It was nice to talk with Zach. I hope we didn't scare him too much!

lesley & robert said...

I'm so sorry I missed it!
Jessie looks so beautiful...and grown up!

How fun! I'm glad to see and hear that they had a good time.
I'm sorry I missed it!

Sassy C's Cake Designs said...

Wow!! I can't believe that Jessi is so grown up. She is gorgeous, and the boys isn't too bad either!!

Jonathan said...

Jessie - Looked like a great time. You look great!
Uncle Jon